RIBONI RBN S.r.l. informs hereby that in the operation of business, it has collected information, either personal and/or administrative about you. These details, acquired even verbally, directly or through third parties, are described by the law as personal information.
Referring to these personal information, we would like to inform you that:
- All personal information are used according to requirements of contracts and applicable laws, as well as to provide an effective business relationship.
Personal information will be handled by written and/or through electronic, magnetic or telematics supports;
- Our Company is committed to collect personal information to fulfill the requirements of applicable law in the operation of its business, therefore eventual refuse of consent to supply or use them, can interfere with the establishment/development of business relationship with our Company;
- Incomplete or missing collection of personal information required by law or agreement, will be evaluated, from time to time, by our Company, on the basis of the importance of missing information, respect to business relation;
- Understanding the transmission or communication of personal information to fulfill compelling obligations imposed by law, we can disclose such information in Italy and/or abroad to:
- Our correspondents network
- Debts recover Companies
- Credit Insurance Companies
- Commercial information Companies
- Professional people and consultants
- Transport and forwarding companies
- Solely for safeguard the credit and improve the management of our rights concerning each business relation, personal information can be shared also with our staff of sales and purchase departments, as well as with our administrative service
- Personal information will be managed during the period of business as well as later on, whereas we are required to do so by law or for future marketing purposes;
- Relevant to personal information, your Company can practice the rights provided by law as per art. 7 of d.l. no.196/2003 (including the right of access, amendment, up date, rejection of consent and cancellation) within limits and conditions provided by art. 8, 9 and 10 of same d.l.);
Holder of management of personal information is our Company:
RIBONI RBN Srl
Via Circonvallazione, 53
28046 Meina (NO)
Liable for management of personal information is Mr. Mastalia Angelo
(Right to access to personal information and other rights)
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal information about himself, even if not yet registered, and to obtain also any relevant communication in clear form
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain details about:
b) Purposes and rules of their management
c) System applied in case of electronic appliances use
d) Identity of the holder, liable people and representative appointed according to art. 5, comma 2;
e) Subjects or categories to which personal information can be disclosed or that have access, such as appointed representative in the Country, or any liable people.
b) Cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form, or block the details lawbreaking managed, including those that are no longer required for any valid business or any subsequent use;
c) Certification that above mentioned operations, as per points a) and b) and their contents, have been disclosed to all receivers of his personal details, except when it is impossible to comply with this rule or the action is incommensurate in respect to the protected right;
4. The person concerned has the right to deny the consent, in part or totally on :
a) The use of personal information, or on details related to collection purposes, for legitimate reasons;
b) The use of personal information for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales, marketing research or commercial communications.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are Cookies?
For further information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience you can visit AboutCookies.org.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the user to navigate throughout the website and to make the most of its facilities, such as the access to the various protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, some services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
These cookies collect the information about how the user uses a website. For example, what are the most visited pages or if the user is receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies is then aggregated and anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a web site. By using our website, the user agrees that these cookies may be installed on his device.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices the user makes (such as user name, language or the region he is in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes the user has made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that he can customise. They may also be used to provide services he has asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and it cannot track the user’s browsing activity on other websites.
By using our website, the user agrees that we can place these types of cookies on his device.
You can prevent Google from tracking a cookie that occurs while using this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin to your browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Verify whether or not the settings of your computer/smartphone accept cookies. You can set your browser to alert you before accepting cookies, or you can simply configure it to automatically refuse them, though, by doing so, you will not be able to have access to all the full functionality of the website. For more information about how to set them, you can press on the "Help" button on your browser. It is necessary to ensure that each browser you use, in case you use different computers in different locations, is configured to reflect your preferences about cookies.
Below you can find the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com.